- Read the article Hazardous Chemical Removal from Schools.
- Contact your state science supervisor and have him/her invite the Appropriate Advisory Groupto a meeting.
- Use the Data from Ohio to justify the need or do a needs assessment.
- Get the legislature to appropriate funds.
- Write a Job Description for a Program Manager.
- Use the sample to write a Request for Proposals.
- Use the sample to Select a Contractor.
- Use the sample to write a Contract for the Waste Disposal Contractor.
- Have the State Superintendent announce the program to all schools public an private K-12 for free removal if a science teacher (the chemistry teacher is best) attends an 8 hour Safety Seminar.
- Use the Sample Materials provided to develop a Safety Seminar.
Clifford L. Schrader, Ph.D.